We officially open admissions for the 2022/2023 academic year for domestic and international students.
State Islamic University of Raden Fatah Palembang, South Sumatera-Indonesia Admissions for the 2022/2023 academic year are offered for Undergraduate, Master and Doctoral programs.
The requirements, facilities, contact person, faculties, study programs and other details can be found in the flyers below:
The general requirements to be eligible when you:
- Are secondary school/senior high school education graduates;
- Have achieved excellence results of study; and
Diploma & Undergraduate program
Bahasa Indonesia as a medium of instruction (except for International class English Study Program)
- Certified copies of your graduation certificate and academic transcript (if the language is other than English, please kindly provide the translation documents with an official stamp from the translator office);
- The colour scan of the first (photo) page of your passport;
- Letter of good health;
- Current curriculum vitae/resume;
- Statement of purpose;
- Language proficiency certificate (English/Indonesian Language)**;
- Declaration stating that you will not work on your study visa and you will obey Indonesian law*; and
- Passport-sized photos with red background.
Bahasa Indonesia as a medium of instruction
Bachelor degree in relevant major
Demonstrate good skill in Bahasa Indonesia
Demonstrate good skill in English
- College transcript
- College certificate
- Copy of passport
Non Indonesian passport
Latest color photo (full face without hat/glasses/accessories)
Bachelor degree certificate
Bachelor degree transcript
- English Proficiency certificate:
- International TOEFL (www.ets.org) with minimum score of 173 (CBT); or 61 (iBT); or 450 (ITP Prediction); or IELTS (http://ielts.org) with minimum score of 5.5 IELTS score are valid for two years from the test date.
- Indonesian language proficiency test (TIBA) certificate with minimum score of 4, or Indonesian Language Score (BIPA) certificate with minimum level of 3. TIBA/BIPA certificate is mandatory document, except those from high school with entirely the class in Bahasa Indonesia.
- Thesis Proposal
- Health Certificate